• Perform property evaluations
• Coordinate maintenance and repair visits
• Prepare and obtain bid specifications
• Coordinate meetings and agendas
• Prepare and distribute mailings, newsletters and notifications
• Maintain homeowner roster and change in ownership
• Attend Annual Meeting and additional meetings as outlined in contract
• Code Enforcement
FINANCE AND ACCOUNTING
• Prepare and distribute assessments
• Collect owner assessments and miscellaneous income
• Process and pay vendor invoices
• Prepare monthly financial statements and reports
• Coordinate the implementation of special assessments
• Handle delinquent notifications; late fee assessment; lien filings, judgements
Ernst Management Services
Serving the St. Louis area.
Maintaining your Investment while developing a sense of Community
Ernst Management Services, LLC professionally serves the Community Association management needs for Homeowner and Condominium Associations.
A management style that is reflected in results. Managing your association as if it was our own community creating harmonious living amongst owners while maintaining your investment.
We believe in customer service and satisfaction and consider communication crucial in this process. Keeping the lines of communication open between Homeowners, Trustees and the Management Company by acknowledging that the message to share or hear is important. We work with you to develop key ways to keep your community informed on current issues whether financial, maintenance or code enforcement related.